Moracle Foundation was set up by Moracle Limited in 2010 as its vehicle to invest some of its resources back into a charitable venture that enriches the communities in which it operates. The vision of Moracle Foundation is to provide vocational training opportunities to accountancy trainees and graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds, in a manner that benefits the local community.
There are many qualified and talented individuals graduating from a range of institutions and courses in Accountancy. However, after passing their exams graduates need to build up a record documenting their practical work experience proving their competency. To achieve this they need additional training provided by accountancy firms with an appropriate portfolio of senior qualified staff and practice licenses.
What we do
For graduates or trainees
- Find 12 and 24-month paid contracts
- Provide comprehensive and structured vocational training
- Offer ongoing complementary career development support from Moracle Foundation
- Assist with paperwork for their professional accreditation
- Offer annual membership scheme to Moracle Foundation after they have secured permanent work
- Candidates are pre-screened and trained by the Moracle Foundation
- The structure of the training and the salary package is agreed with the Moracle Foundation
- Candidates receive ongoing career development support
The Foundation’s Chair is Morlai Kargbo, FCCA who brings extensive knowledge and experience in auditing, accounting, training within the charity and not for profit sector and corporate clients