Your Company filings and statutory obligations
Put our company secretarial service to work and we’ll relieve the pressure by carrying out all of these duties for you – ensuring your compliance. Above all, we provide you with the ability to focus on profitable, income generative activity.
Complying with all of the composite parts of the Companies Act can restrict the time you invest in your business.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Our integrated company secretarial services include:
- Preparing and filing of statutory returns
- Helping you comply with the Companies Act
- Preparing of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining your statutory books
- Providing general advice on company law
- Updating you with new legislation
- Filings with the Charity Commission