Businesses’s, Individuals and Charities
During the life of any organisation, there are challenges and opportunities it faces for which its internal skills are found wanting. Whether the issues are around growth being restricted by inadequate structures or loss of opportunities; Moracle might be able to help you through any difficult times.
We can draw on our wide experience with delving into different sorts of organisations and the breadth of our associates to help you resolve any management, organisational, business development, marketing, human resources, governance or financial issues. We can provide this help to companies, not for profit organisations and individuals.
If you wish to have a confidential conversation about any concern which is facing your organisation please contact our Consultancy Manager, Sugara Ahmed, FCCA. We may be able to give some insights, or advice and if the issues are complex and require more work from us we can agree a level and range of engagement and an appropriate fee.
The following are a sample of different scenarios we might be able help you with:
Organisational & Governance
- The need to improve organisational structure, procedures and process for an organisation that is seeking growth
- Help in developing a business plan as a tool for long-term organisational planning.
- A charity needs help in developing trustees
- The development of a risk management strategy and structures
- Human resources and staff development gaps and challenges
- Establishing internal audit function
- Interim or Transition management
- Change management
- A need to rethink a Fundraising Strategy in the face of lost of funding, contract or grant
- A need to develop a sales, marketing, PR or communications plan
- Identifying appropriate professional advisers (lawyers, financial planners etc)
- Rationalising complex personal and business portfolios