The Moracle Foundation
The Moracle Foundation was set up by Moracle in 2010 as its vehicle to invest some of its resources back into a charitable venture that enriches the communities in which it operates. The vision of Moracle Foundation is to provide vocational training opportunities to accountancy trainees and graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds, in a manner that benefits the local community.
The Current State of Affairs
There are many qualified and talented individuals graduating from a range of institutions and courses in Accountancy. However, after passing their exams graduates need to build up a record documenting their practical work experience proving their competency. To achieve this they need additional training provided by accountancy firms with an appropriate portfolio of senior qualified staff and practice licenses.
Unfortunately, there are more accounting trainees than there are trainee positions available. The overall number of trainee positions is falling yearly. Most accountancy trainees and graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds receive their training from small accountancy practices. We aim to give them advice on how to further their careers and aid them in finding placements that best suit their qualifications and abilities.
What we do
For graduates or trainees
• Find 12 and 24-month paid contracts
• Provide comprehensive and structured vocational training
• Offer ongoing complementary career development support from Moracle Foundation
• Assist with paperwork for their professional accreditation
• Offer Annual membership scheme to Moracle Foundation after they have secured permanent work
• Candidates are pre-screened and trained by the Moracle Foundation
• The structure of the training and the salary package is agreed with the Moracle Foundation
• Candidates receive ongoing career development support
The Foundation’s Chair is Morlai Kargbo who brings extensive knowledge and experience in auditing, accounting, training within the charity and not for profit sector and corporate clients.
To find out more about how you could benefit from working with Moracle Foundation, you can email Morlai at email@example.com or call his mobile number at 07939017649
- 5 things charities need to know about 2015 budget
- An end to 10% tax for serial property development
- How the 2015 budget will affect small and medisum sized businesses
- Moracle's client MRCF's Director wins international award
- Moracle clients should be aware that hospitality workers prefer money over work place perks!
- Moracle's client onewestminster youth mentoring scheme
- We are now members of Accountants Changing The World
- Moracle Clients BRT are having up to £150,000 raised for them by two university students!
- Letter from Exchequer Secretary - Employment Allowance 2015/2016
- Moracles client mindin bexley is supporting the petition to for introducing health education to the national curriculum