Pree Release, Press Release, Press Release!
One of Moracle's local client charities, Bridge Renewal Trust, has just been awarded a contract to be Haringey Council's Strategic Partner for the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) from February 2016 for a period of up to four years. Moracle Limited is really proud to be a part of something this great and to be sharing their expertise with Bridge Renewal Trust to improve the quality of their services.
Here is a link to the full length article at Bridge Renewal Trust, click here
The following are examples of ways we help our clients:
- We provide auditing and professional services to charities and voluntary groups who are looking for a partner and team who understand the challenges of the third sector and has had vast experience in dealing with all aspects of charities SORP.
- We assist SMEs in putting in place systems, procedures and processes for effective TAX and VAT management and resolving issues which may arise with HM Revenue & Customs visit.
- We deliver business planning and systems improvement review and advice to service sector clients seeking to maximise efficiency while lowering costs.
- We facilitate through our associates solutions for clients on such issues of Technology solutions (including cloud accounting), human resources issues (including salary management) or training (board of trustees' training and customer service).
- 5 things charities need to know about 2015 budget
- An end to 10% tax for serial property development
- How the 2015 budget will affect small and medisum sized businesses
- Moracle's client MRCF's Director wins international award
- Moracle clients should be aware that hospitality workers prefer money over work place perks!
- Moracle's client onewestminster youth mentoring scheme
- We are now members of Accountants Changing The World
- Moracle Clients BRT are having up to £150,000 raised for them by two university students!
- Letter from Exchequer Secretary - Employment Allowance 2015/2016
- Moracles client mindin bexley is supporting the petition to for introducing health education to the national curriculum